środa, 12 sierpnia 2015

"Happy" card by Olga / Kartka "Happy" od Olgi

Witajcie, 
oto mój nowy projekt dla Studio75. Tym razem użyłam nowej kolekcji Splash it!
Kolekcja jest fantastyczna, obecnie pracuję na albumem z jej użyciem.
W między czasie  powstały takie prace:

Hello all,

here is my new project for Studio75! This time I used new wonderful collection Splash it! It is so amazing that I'm also currently creating an album but it takes much longer time than I expected)) And it's so inspiring that I've created several more projects using the collection and here is one of them:


Papier z napisami z tej kolekcji ma świetne napisy w języku angielskim, które idealnie pasuja zarówno na kartki jak i LO. 
The set of paper has wonderful phrases which can be used for both LOs and for cards:




The products I used / użyte produkty: 


 Splash it  paper set


Splash it 04


Splash it 05


Cotton lace - 15mm - ecru

Koniecznie zajrzyjcie od naszego aktualne wyzwania #8:
And let me remind you about our current Challenge#8:




3 komentarze :